At Global SCS we pride ourselves on the skills and expertise we are able to offer our clients. We have technical experts in the following areas:
- Level 3 NDT specialist in MT, PT, UT, RT, ET and VT
- OCTG and line pipe
- Drilling tools and completions
- Xmas trees and wellheads
- Flexible pipes, umbilicals and polymers
- Premium connections
- Static equipment
- Management systems / management of change
- Business strategy development
- Quality engineering - Well Delivery Process
Vendor & third party inspections
Global SCS' inspection services reduces risk, ensures quality and provides confidence in the compliance of your equipment with standard, codes and regulatory requirements.
We bring extensive experience and high levels of skill and commitment to this all-important aspect of every contract. Through diligence and a dedicated team of people, we provide the ideal solution to the QA/QC part of our project package. We guarantee the highest standards of technical quality assurance for every project we undertake. This is underpinned by our excellent network of suppliers, strategic alliances and associations. As with all our services our speed of response to our customers’ requirements and the quality of our solutions are the hallmarks of our work.
Global SCS has two types of QC Inspections.
- Vendor inspection
- Independent third party inspection
Providing confidence in delivery of Quality with your global supply chain.
- Involves inspecting items at their place of manufacture before delivery
- The items are verified against client specified specifications and purchase order requirements
- Global SCS acts as an extension to your quality team and supports quality assurance throughout the procurement, fabrication, installation, commissioning and operation of the equipment/process
- Inspection results in the issue of inspection reports, release notes etc
INDEPENDENT THIRD PARTY INSPECTION
- Involves inspecting items at their place of manufacture
- Items are checked for their design and manufacturing compliance against international standards and codes
- Inspection results in the issue of Certificate of Conformance (CoC)
- Global SCS acts as a totally independent body to verify the design and manufacturing as per the standard requirements
- Reduce and manage risks linked to quality problems with supplies
- Provides reassurance on the supply chain. Proven cost effective method of managing quality of your supply chain